Our Vision Statement
At Old Buckenham Primary School every child counts. We believe in developing a child’s intellectual, creative, emotional, physical, spiritual and moral aspects of their personality. This takes place in a caring and supportive school that has strong links with the local community.
In our school we aim to:
- Provide a safe, happy and caring learning environment.
- Aspire to outstanding levels of individual achievement
- To develop self esteem and confidence and promote respect for others.
- Celebrate success (in and out of school), positive attitudes and behaviour.
- Nurture life long learning at the heart of the community
- Promote opportunities for children to discover their talents
- For parents/carers to feel valued as a part of school community.
We want our children to be confident and healthy individuals, successful learners and responsible citizens.
Our School Motto
‘Inspiring learning for life’
The children, school council, parents, carers and staff all agreed that this should be the motto for our school.
Our Summary School Development Plan For Parents 2021-22: