School uniform is worn by all children.
It comprises of :
- Black or Grey trousers or skirt
- Pale blue polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Dark shoes (not boots, heels or trainers)
- Boys: Dark socks, Girls: White socks or dark tights
- Summer: Girls may choose to wear blue gingham or candy striped dresses. Boys may choose to wear grey shorts – cargo style shorts are not acceptable.
- White t-shirts and dark shorts
- Trainers (bare feet inside)
- Children in KS 2 have the option of wearing a dark, plain tracksuit in the winter.
All PE equipment should be clearly names and kept all week in a drawstring PE bag on your child’s peg.
Jewellery such as rings, bracelets, necklaces are not allowed to be worn in school, ear studs may be worn at your risk, provided your child is able to remove them for PE. If your child is unable to remove their own studs, please ensure they are removed before school on PE days.
We ask that all items of clothing be clearly marked with your child’s name as items are often misplaced and we understand the cost of replacing clothes frequently. Lost property will be stored for one term in the lost property bin, situated in the main corridor, opposite the doors to the playground. We accept no responsibility for lost property.
Uniform is available from PMG Schoolwear via the web or by telephone order. Click on the image below to browse the Simply catalogue: